People & Culture Community
The TAO People & Culture Community aims to provide resources for an individual’s professional development and an organization’s development of people operations as it evolves. Quarterly events will provide a supportive space to learn and grow through candid, professional conversations, peer-to-peer discussions, and mentorship opportunities.
Director, People and Culture
Matter Supply Co.
What Makes Us Different?
The group is focused on:
- Technology Tools
- People Management discussions
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging
- Talent Pipeline
- Providing a space for individuals with similar roles and interests to meet and collaborate, where they feel comfortable being vulnerable, open, and honest
- Networking across the state
Who Should Participate?
Individuals working in all things people operations:
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- Talent Retention & Professional Development
- Community/Workplace Experience
- Culture & Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging