The TAO Community Co-Chairs will use their experience and expertise to provide leadership for one of TAO’s communities of interest. They will act as a champion for the community, directing initiatives and conversations to best serve the members’ needs.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Serve as an in-house expert/spokesperson for their respective community
• Work with co-chair to develop Community Charter
• Moderate and contribute to the community’s online presence on Mobilize, the TAO website, and in social media posts
• Generate relevant topics for online events & assist with event execution
• Identify potential sponsors TAO may reach out to
• Serve as a champion of TAO in the greater Oregon/SW Washington tech community
Co-Chairs will generally spend no more than 2-3 hours per month on community-related items and this will largely depend on the community’s activities.
Benefits of volunteering:
As a TAO Community co-chair you will be in a unique position to drive conversations, meet new people, and collaborate with TAO staff— all while serving the greater Oregon tech community. Be seen as a thought leader of your respective field of interest and have an opportunity to share your expertise.