Workforce Diversity Program
Leverage the TAO Workforce Diversity program to tap into the power of diverse teams.
TAO knows that a vibrant tech ecosystem includes a diverse workforce, and that attracting diverse talent means offering fair hiring opportunities to all job seekers.
Through a partnership with FairHire, Technology Association of Oregon members will receive a discounted rate on the Blind Hiring Platform, a next generation Applicant Tracking System that is known for its ability to tackle bias from the end-to-end hiring process.
Fairhire’s framework is designed:
- to attract a high quality pool of diverse talent
- to support member organizations to recruit new employees without bias
By embracing methodologies to remove bias from the end-to-end recruitment process, the technology industry within Oregon & South Washington will facilitate equal opportunities for diverse job seekers.
Why Blind Hiring?
On average, recruiters spend six seconds to review a resume and internalized bias plays an influential role in decision making during the recruitment process.
- With FairHire, recruiters can focus on the candidate’s merit and not on biases.
- Blind hiring has seen an increase of 58% in gender diversity at the interview stages.
- FairHire can help unlock hidden talent pools whom would otherwise self-exclude themselves.
Level the Playing Field
- Participating members will be provided with an enterprise version of FairHire Technology at an exclusive price.
- Blind hiring practices, under scientific protocols, are carried out delivering the best outcome for the employer and candidates.
- Experts from University of Bocconi Research Center (ICRIOS) will set up the scientific protocol and analyze the data periodically to identify barriers from achieving goals.
- Every vacancy under this framework will be eligible for FairHire® certification to provide the stamp of confidence to the job applicants.
Sign Up With These Simple Steps
- Register HERE.
- A FairHire team member will schedule a call or meeting to discuss support needs.
- FairHire will provide product onboarding, support and vacancy publication.
For Further Information
Please contact FairHire for more information on the Technology Association of Oregon Workforce Diversity Program:
Tel: (650) 855 4795