The Evolution of Data Privacy in Tech
Technology organizations are facing a rapidly evolving data privacy and security regulatory landscape that is changing the industry as we know it.
Join us for a discussion about how developing privacy laws and an increasingly privacy-savvy consumer base are impacting service delivery, and how the tech industry is responding to constantly evolving cybersecurity threats.
This virtual event will feature a variety of perspectives from outside privacy and technology counsel and privacy professionals about the opportunities and challenges that emerging data privacy issues present for the technology industry, including:
– An overview of the evolving consumer privacy law landscape
– Recent ransomware attacks targeting the supply chain
– Privacy implications and emerging trends in developing technologies
– Xavier Clark
– Colin Folawn
– Ian Wolfe | Security & Privacy Engineer | Autodesk
– Tisson Mathews | Founder & CEO | SkyPoint Cloud