Oregon Bio: Practical Analysis
Training Dates: October 5, 9, 12, and 16, 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This 16-hour course provides an introduction to analyzing common business and industrial data.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze data using the most appropriate statistical methods and interpret the results.
- Use statistical graphics to display data and the results of data analysis.
- Distinguish between comparison and correlation hypotheses.
- Apply the most appropriate statistical methods to test comparison and correlation hypotheses.
- Use a leading PC-based statistical software program.
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, scientists, technicians, supervisors, business analysts, and other personnel in engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, and related disciplines who are responsible for data-based decision-making in the industrial workplace.
A laptop computer is required for this course. No other pre-requisites are necessary for course participation except for a good understanding of Windows-based PC software.
- Member | $625
- Non Member | $775
Location: Oregon Bio Virtual Classroom