Working @ Extensis // Looking for an established organization with a collaborative and diverse culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages curiosity and innovation? Look no further. Our Core Values guide our commitment to success through teamwork, accountability, humility and customer focus, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. If this resonates with you, keep reading!
What You’ll Do // We have a skilled user-experience team who provides wireframes with detailed information about each new feature to implement. You’ll be following their design guidance implementing features to delight our customers. Additional responsibilities include:
- Working together with other developers collaborating on design and architecture
- Attending scrum daily meeting to touch base with your team
- Investigating root cause and fixing defects in the product
- Designing and extending automated end-to-end and unit tests
- Learning new technologies, programming languages, tools, and best practices
- A few weeks a year you'll be handling pager-duty to support our 24/7/365 SaaS product in production
What You Bring // In addition to a positive attitude, a commitment to sophisticated design, desire to learn and a passion to grow, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent technical degree
- TypeScript, ECMAScript (4 years)
- React (2 years)
- Responsive UI development
- GIT/BitBucket/CodeCommit version control
- Automated testing: Jest, Enzyme, Cypress
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Bonus Skills // In addition to the skills and experience above, you’ll really stand out if you have an understanding of the following areas:
- Common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- RESTful APIs
- Cloud based-identity management, JWT, SSO, OKTA, Azure AD
- Database skills (PostgreSQL), querying and design
What We Offer // We take pride in offering a culture that is friendly, fun, diverse and inclusive. In addition to competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, we also offer generous PTO allowance, 11 paid holidays per year, a 401(k) Plan, education reimbursement, access to professional and personal development programs, and paid time off to volunteer to the cause of your choice. We actively promote the importance of balance and wellness, with programs offered throughout the year to support the health of our people. We are honored to be named the #1 Healthiest Employer in Oregon in 2020.
Learn more about Extensis and apply for this role here: http://www.extensis.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.