It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you have a passion for the customer’s experience and turning data into insights and actionable change come help us take our Voice of the Customer Program to the next level!
As the Voice of the Customer (VoC) Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning and driving our VoC Program, including: optimizing the collection of data/feedback, reporting on key insights and driving initiatives that support a best-in-class experience across the customer lifecycle. In this exciting and strategic role, you will facilitate and lead discussions that focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience and report to leadership on key priorities and results. You will help mitigate customer risks as they happen by ensuring the escalation process is adhered to. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams like Product, Delivery Service, Support, Customer Success Management and Sales to bring the voice of the customer to the forefront of our decisions.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Partner cross-functionally to define Customer Experience (CX) improvement initiatives based on customer feedback and data
- Project manage initiatives related to our VoC Program to ensure quality and on target completion of objectives and key results
- Identify and report on systemic risks that are impacting our customers and support mitigation plans to resolve these risks
- Manage our customer escalation and risk mitigation processes
- Lead retrospective discussions to identify opportunities for improvement and change
- Manage and optimize customer surveying programs (e.g. CSAT, NPS, etc.), ensuring a closed feedback loop
- Work closely with the VoC Analyst to translate data into real insights that drive decisions
- Deliver regular reporting to leadership and stakeholders on key opportunities, progress and areas of focus
- Become the subject matter expert for CX and customer feedback metrics and market trends
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management preferred, not required
- 5+ years in a Customer Experience, Operations or Program Management role
- Experience owning and driving Voice of the Customer programs
- Knowledge of feedback collection methodologies (e.g. NPS, CSAT, CES, etc.)
- Proven ability to partner cross-functionally to drive action and results
- Strong ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong ability to think strategically about the customer experience and journey
- Experience building presentations and presenting to stakeholders at an executive level
- Experience working with CRM, CSM or surveying tools like Salesforce and Gainsight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!