CINDER is a unique player in the staffing industry, putting people at the heart of everything we do. We value our internal employees and those working for us at client sites. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Validation Engineer for our client’s dynamic and growing team! This full-time opportunity comes with amazing benefits that include PTO, Vision, Dental, and 100% Medical.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Verifying software product quality by running regression tests, debugging issues, and filing defects
- Working closely with software developers on new product features by developing and executing tests, including verification and writing test cases
- Strong validation mindset
- Knowledge of HW and SW debugging and/or troubleshooting
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Oss from Windows 7 forward
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and switch between them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and a desire to learn new technologies
- Experience validating software in Windows OS
- Experience in Linux, Chrome, and/or Android OS
- Experience in validating and debugging software/drivers
- Scripting skills (such as Python)
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Compensation: Based on experience
Hours: Full-time, M-F, 8-5
Location: Onsite in Hillsboro, OR
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.