Tripwire (a Belden Company) is a leading provider of security, compliance and IT operations solutions for enterprises, industrial organizations, service providers and government agencies. Tripwire solutions are based on high-fidelity asset visibility and deep endpoint intelligence combined with business context; together these solutions integrate and automate security and IT operations. Tripwire’s portfolio of enterprise-class solutions includes configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management, log management, and reporting and analytics. Learn more at tripwire.com, get security news, trends and insights at tripwire.com/blog or follow us on Twitter @TripwireInc.
Tripwire (a Belden Company) is just one of the many brands that make up Belden’s impressive portfolio. Belden is a multi-billion dollar global organization of 10,000 talented people that supports the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world’s best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. We are seeking driven, results-oriented team members to help us continue to grow and succeed.
The individual in this role is responsible for designing and developing technical training curriculum for customer base. In this role, the incumbent will interact with the training and functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses; ensuring that training courses address all levels of customers in the use of company products/services.
Responsibilities of our Technical Curriculum Developer:
- Designs and develops training curriculum for computer based training and in classroom modules, for later delivery using a variety of delivery mechanisms including classroom-based training, virtual, onsite, and web-based delivery for Tripwire's products to provide customers, partners, and employees with world-class training solutions.
- Works with management and cross-functional teams within Tripwire to understand product direction and translate that into courseware development projects.
- Develops optimized curriculum by teaming with subject matter experts to capture requirements, expertise, and feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience of our Technical Curriculum Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and developing curriculum for software or web-based applications.
- Ability to take initial input and direction quickly, accurately verify goals and objectives, and then work independently to deliver content.
- Experience using Articulate Storyline and Camtasia.
- Prior experience with instructional systems development of both instructor-led and computer-based training (CBT) in a technical product environment.
- Understanding of Internet technologies and web-based applications is essential.
- Experience with enterprise-class security software is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organization, including Executive level.
- Project/program management experience with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional project teams.
- Persistence, customer-focus and attention to detail are critical.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in professional services organizations a plus.
At Tripwire (a Belden Company) our culture is one where you perform at your best, where you trust your teammates, and where work doesn’t feel so much like work. We recognize and appreciate the contribution of all our employees. We value customer service, working with teams and thriving in an environment of continuous change. We play to win!
Tripwire (a Belden Company) provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions or any other condition of employment or career development.