Technical Business Process Manager
This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
This position is responsible for promoting use, improving effectiveness, and solving business problems with corporate applications portfolio.
- Planning and managing a program to improve awareness and expertise with business applications
- Working with business partners to understand the business problems and provide solutions using the application portfolio
- Managing business process change including transition of users between applications
- Maintaining a high level of understanding and expertise of feature sets and limitations to act as an internal expert consultant
- Managing global business application projects within resource and time constraints
- Developing Analytics for application effectiveness, utilization and cost including user interviews and surveys
- Providing clear documentation, decisions maps and guidance to enable end users
- Producing an effective Dashboard of activities and status for Executive review
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Leveraging vendors for problem resolution and knowledge
- Technologies included in business applications: Microsoft 365 including Teams, Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft PowerApps
- Clear verbal, graphic and written communications
- Strong process management skills
- Strong service orientation and user facing skills
- Ability to translate complex business problems to application solutions including non-technical elements
- Deep understanding of Collaborative Business tools such as Teams, Zoom, Slack, Office 365, PowerApps, PowerBI
- Ability to manage a team including indirect, vendor and consulting resources
- Technical depth to be able to select, implement and problem solve business problems