Technical Business Process Analyst
This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
- Assist managing a portfolio of Business Applications
- Work with vendors to understand application functionality, resolve problems and evaluate new features
- Provide guidance on the selection of applications for business cases
- Provide task management of ongoing projects
- Communicate and train users on application features
- Produce clear documentation and communications
- Be an evangelist for the technology portfolio including: Teams, Zoom, Slack, SharePoint, PowerApps, etc.
- Implement business processes by configuring and integrating tools
- Handle second tier support tickets related to Business Applications
- Strong process management skills
- Strong service orientation and user facing skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and feedback business problems
- Ability to translate complex business problems to application solutions
- Wide understanding of Collaborative tools such as Teams, Zoom, Slack, SharePoint, PowerApps, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, work to task and deliver on time
- Technical ability to implement using business tools. Experience scripting is a bonus.
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.