3 Month Contract
The Talent Acquisition Partner will help drive top talent, provide an outstanding candidate experience and enhance our brand as an employer-of-choice. In this position, you will help drive our talent acquisition strategy as an individual contributor and an integral part of our HR team. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, and screening applicants to fill existing and future job opportunities, and promote career opportunities within the organization, driving applicant flow to meet the needs of the organization.
- Creatively search for qualified candidates, using strategic advertising, networking, Internet resources (social media and professional organizations), and internal referrals.
- Review resumes and drive the interview process with the hiring team to identify top talent.
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Partner to identify top talent in terms of department and organization needs.
- Develop an internal candidate pool by promoting career opportunities to our employees.
- Scheduling candidate meetings with hiring managers.
- Conduct regular meetings with Talent Acquisition and HR Management.
- Use social media and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Utilize networking skills to develop recruiting sources by attending job fairs and events, establishing contacts in the local market, maintaining active membership in various professional organizations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 2-3 year’s recruiting experience, ideally in agency and corporate environments.
- Knowledge of technology disciplines and organizational roles.
- Experience in utilizing innovative sourcing strategies.
- Strong initiative and judgment skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
- Highly organized, skilled at time management, with a professional appearance.