At NAVEX, we create better workplaces by combining innovating people and industry-leading technology that allows companies to build and promote ethical cultures!
As a Senior Web Developer within the Marketing team, you will support NAVEX with your expertise in maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as with site building and module development. In this role, you’ll translate internal marketing UI/UX requests to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application while ensuring maximum performance and stability. This position is a unique opportunity to develop for the Web AND be a key part of the Marketing team. You will consult, collaborate and code to deliver superior outcomes with the flexibility that comes from residing in the marketing organization.
We Offer You:
- A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
- An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
- A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organization with innovative products that are making a meaningful impact for people and organizations globally
- Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Develop, organize and maintain NAVEX’s corporate website
- Serve internal customers (Marketing team) by evaluating ideas, designs, wireframes and other deliverables for potential development issues and flag feasibility challenges or user experience issues when needed
- Act as a subject matter expert on web development
- Build data visualizations and interactive content using chart.js
- Build interactive campaign landing pages and microsites
- Deploy updates to staging environments and production
- QA on various browsers
- Optimize for front-end performance issues, SEO, conversion, usability and accessibility
- Be the primary liaison between NAVEX and our outside web development agency
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with technical emphasis preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a web/front end developer
- Experience developing online tools, including data visualizations and interactive web maps and graphs using chart.js
- Expertise collaborating in Git repositories with colleagues and external teams
- Experience optimizing websites for performance, usability and accessibility
- Passion for being a key part of a very strong marketing team and ability to transform business requests into digital experiences
- Desire to learn iteratively, pilot new ideas and explore creative solutions to marketing challenges
- Awareness of digital marketing best practices, UX, SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, plan sprint and releases, and prioritize appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across diverse backgrounds
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!