This is an exempt position. The normal hours of the position are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm as well as participation in the on-call rotation for database issues.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this role***
- Performs database administration tasks on Microsoft SQL servers
- Database tuning and optimization
- Develop and manage SSIS packages
- Work with Application Development team on SQL queries and optimization
- Perform ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tasks
- Implement database-related changes in the production environment
- Assist with database backup & recovery
- Involved in logical and physical database design
- Manage user and application database security
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL (preferably including SSIS)
- Prior industry experience in a financial services environment is preferred but not required.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to type on a keyboard, use a mouse, and work in front of a computer monitor.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in an office-type environment.