The SW Engineering manager areas of responsibilities are enterprise application architecture, security and cloud services. Responsibilities include the architecture, design and development of enterprise applications. In addition, make recommendations about how to improve overall application and cloud security for our proprietary software.
This role requires a highly skilled, hand-on application security and cloud architect with deep knowledge of Microsoft technologies along with the ability to comprehend complex business initiatives and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates for this position***
Major Responsibilities include:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and drive the establishment and maintenance of application and cloud security best practices and policies throughout the organization.
- Build and lead a team of Software Engineers.
- Perform requirements analysis, design reviews, and documentation.
- Provide reliable estimates of effort and good identification of risks.
- Apply sound software engineering processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Stay current with technology and industry best practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced managing a leading a team of engineers.
- Application and Cloud Security architecture expertise.
- Experience with security industry standards and best practices. Proven experience with interpretation and implementation of those standards in a corporate environment.
- Deep, hands-on experience with full stack development using Microsoft technologies including .Net, C#, MVC, .NET CORE, Angular JS and Azure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; demonstrated ability to provide superior service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science is highly desired.