Title: Software Engineer
Pay Rate: $60k-90k/year, depending on experience
Location: Onsite in Beaverton, OR
Vaccine Requirements: Must be fully vaccinated
Type: Direct Hire
CINDER is looking to change the community’s understanding of how a staffing company operates. Our purpose is to humanize the staffing process by connecting awesome people and providing them with the skills and tools they need to succeed in whichever job they find. We believe happy employees inspire commitment and community.
About Our Client
VTM Group’s Engineering & Technical Services group provides a broad range of engineering services to their clients, who are industry leading technical consortia and standards development organizations. They are a diverse group of industry innovators who approach every problem with a can-do attitude.
About the Role
The Software Engineer will develop, support, and maintain the software tools ETS provides to their clients. Duties include updating existing tools to accommodate new technical features, troubleshooting and resolving defects, and designing new applications to meet new requirements. This position requires both individual and team contributions and will involve direct, outward-facing interactions with both clients and member companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-6 years of C/C++ Development in Linux/Window cross platform environment
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio IDE, Visual Code
- Comfortable working with source control applications (GitLab and/or GitHub experience is a plus)
- Familiar with Linux operating system
- Knowledge of the MS-Office Suite
- Willing to travel both domestic and internationally post-COVID, up to 25%
Experience with the following considered a plus:
- Experience resolving legacy code compiler errors
- Advanced knowledge of the MS-Office Suite (ie VB integration between applications)
- Experience presenting technical topics and providing demos
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.