Here at CINDER, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a client site. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Software Developer (Application and Automation) for our sister company Novus Labs!
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experience with SQL
- Has working knowledge of SSRS and ETL Process
- Outstanding communication and written skills
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Able to understand user requirements
- Experience designing and working with relational database architecture
- Experience working in Agile software development environment
- Proficient working with Jira and Continuous Integration systems
- Proficient working with Python, Java, Swift
- Familiar with Pytest and/or Python Unittest
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
Compensation: $25+/hour, depending on experience
Requirements: Drug Test (no Marijuana testing), Background Check
Work Environment: Hybrid of Onsite/Remote
Location: Our client is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR
FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.