As an Application Architect on our Product Engineering team, you will join a team that shares a passion for designing and developing quality software, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products that help our customers protect their reputation and bottom line. You’ll be responsible for guiding the development team in the creation of enterprise application solutions and providing continuity in all major application solution decisions.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Design and document enterprise-wide architectures, roadmaps and frameworks
- Determine how technology can be applied to meet the business needs
- Actively manage the evaluation, selection and application of architecture components to create an integrated portfolio of applications which deliver maximum business value in line with enterprise strategy and standards
- Support strategic approaches and maintain alignment of development projects with enterprise strategic direction
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns for enterprise solutions
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of Software Engineering experience including 5+ years experience architecting, developing, deploying and supporting complex applications in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on application development experience, with a broad knowledge of development platforms, languages and technologies.
- The ability to work across a wide range of disciplines including Web User Interfaces, Mobile Devices, Web Services, and Application Services
- Experience migrating enterprise applications from on-prem to the cloud
- Knowledge of following technologies:
- AWS, Azure or GCP
- APIs and microservices
- One or more SPA frameworks; preferably React
- SQL and relational databases; preferably SQL Server or PostgresSQL
- NoSQL data stores; preferably DynaboDB or Redis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.