This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
Senior Staff Software Engineers at Optimizely are focused on owning a particular area of the product and making it world-class. In this case, Optimizely is looking for a full-stack engineer who wants to drive our data platform’s reporting and segmentation UI. Our teams have built a system which handles billions of events per month, and is well on its way to scaling it up to billions of events per day. Optimizely’s data platform team is responsible for delivering software at the heart of our client’s understanding of their customer base in order for them to deliver the most personalized customer experience possible. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the engineering organization further toward a modern, componentized UI, and forward-looking planning and execution of expanding the interface by which our clients derive value from the system.
As a Sr. Staff Software Engineer you will:
- Assist in defining the technical roadmap for our product front-end, working hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering management to chart a path to delivery.
- Work with the User Experience team to orchestrate an ideal client experience when using our software.
- Mentor other engineers in best practices for front-end development
- Build software using technologies such as ruby, react, and typescript
You’ll be successful if you:
- Full-stack experience building consumer-facing applications with a focus on front-end skills
- 6+ years experience with object-oriented languages
- Experience building user interfaces or products from high-fidelity designs and technical specifications
- Comfortable engaging in product architecture discussions