This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
Energetic, outgoing, and passionate about technology, the Solution Architect Role combines detailed technical knowledge with a dedication to the sales process and customer success. The Solution Architect will support sales productivity, partner enablement, and customer evaluations by collaborating closely with product and technical teams to highlight the many ways Optimizely solutions meet customer needs.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Act as an Optimizely product expert for the entire Optimizely platform, including e-Commerce, digital experience management, omnichannel campaign management, analytics, and machine-learning based personalization.
- Define and successfully implement Proof of Concept (POC) projects where applicable
- Assist in responses to proposals and general Q&A from a business value-add and technical capacity
- Work as a collaborative member of our sales team in a presale’s capacity
- Develop relationships with customers/partners and seek to understand challenges, pain points, goals, and criteria for a successful web solution
- Prepare and conduct discovery workshops, discussions, and value-based use case demonstrations along with sales team for prospects, customers, and partners
- Maintain highest level of technical and market knowledge; create thought leadership through writing, user group presentations, and Optimizely community involvement
- Minimum of 3 years development experience using Microsoft technologies. Web technologies including ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms and/or MVC strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of web development, information architecture, and related concepts and technologies, with a focus on .NET technologies
- Experience with digital marketing, content management, and e-Commerce
- Ability to learn new products, technologies, and industry trends quickly
- Experience with related software such as Marketing Automation, Search, SEO, DAM, PIM, ERP, or CRM
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or higher education preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to articulate key messages clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Comfortable presenting to audiences including resources from all levels of organization: business, IT, C-level
- Team player with the ability to work in virtual and remote teams
- Excellent time and task management skills with ability to prioritize and adapt to re-prioritization as necessary
- Results oriented with a commitment to quality of product and service
- Self-motivated and creative with a natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges