This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
- Production experience in single-page frontend applications built on frameworks and libraries like ReactJS, AngularJS, or VueJS
- Experience with modern web testing frameworks (Karma/Jasmine, Jest, etc.), build systems (Grunt, Webpack), and have written highly scalable, reliable front-end applications
- Interpersonal communication skills can work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other engineers, product managers, designers, and so on
- Strong product sensibilities and deep empathy for customers
- Experience developing/debugging the backend
- You're excited to rally engineers around you to solve a deep customer problem, even when no one asked you to
We build with React and manage state with NuclearJS, our open-source Flux implementation using Immutable.js data structures. We write ES2015, leverage Webpack and Babel to deliver an application that is written with clean code that is performantly delivered to our users. Our React components and Sass code are reusable, generic, and live standalone in the freely available OUI library.