What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking a Senior Recruiting Coordinator who knows a thing or two about taking care of people and building great teams. As someone who is unwavering in their pursuit of helping others and improving candidate experience, you’ll use your excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to help us build candidate experience programs and Talent Acquisition enablement.
You’ll be chartered with delivering an exceptional candidate experience through communication, systems, and programs. The right person for this role is detail-obsessed, thoughtful, energetic and creative, and thrives in a collaborative, rapidly evolving environment. We are looking to hire a Senior Recruiting Coordinator who can become one of the backbones of the Talent Acquisition team. If you are excited about and interested in Talent Operations, this role will be your perfect opportunity to help build and grow the team!
What will you do?
- As a Senior Recruiting Coordinator, you will be a central part of Talent Acquisition. You will work closely with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, and leadership across the company to help us hire great talent.
- Your strong attention to detail and customer service skills will help candidates feel informed, welcomed, and energized by their recruitment experience at SentinelOne.
- Own candidate interview process and logistics, and communicate with the hiring team and candidate.
- Support and manage Talent Acquisition Operations projects to help streamline processes and help drive enablement and training for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Create and own candidate experience programs and projects.
- Help the TA team maintain candidate data accuracy in Greenhouse
- Maintain external job boards and postings, and pull ATS reports to track the effectiveness of postings.
- Support the recruiting team by attending virtual conferences and events as needed.
- Help support and improve the Employee Referral Program on an as-needed basis.
What experience and skills do you bring?
- You are passionate about providing outstanding candidate experiences, and enjoy building teams
- You’ve helped build and streamline processes and programs for recruiting teams
- 4-6 years of experience supporting a recruiting team in a high growth environment
- Creative problem solver when faced with scheduling conflicts or last minute changes, and ability to help expedite the interview process when faced with roadblocks
- Prior experience managing candidates with an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), we use Greenhouse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience working with Executives and Executive Assistants for interview scheduling
- Self-motivated with critical attention to details and deadlines
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement