It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a member of our Product Management Team, you will drive product innovation and delivery of our SaaS offerings in Governance, Risk and Compliance. You’ll guide our development teams to delight internal and external customers.
We are an Agile development organization. As Senior Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for planning and guiding delivery for 1 to 2 sprint teams. You’ll take primary direction from your Product Manager and work closely with your Engineering partners to align roadmaps, prioritize product requirements and keep the teams focused on delivering what matters most.
This position is for a Data and Analytics Senior Product Owner that will support our GRC Insights solution. The ideal candidate will have hands-on expertise with enterprise BI tools and a keen sense of design around the presentation of quantitative information.
We Offer You
- Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
- Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organizations
- Career Growth. Stellar training, mentorship, and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
- Life Flexibility. To care for you, your loved ones and your community
- Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organization
- Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practices, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Help NAVEX build tools that help our customers use their GRC data to tell stories that inform and lead to insight and action
- Generate use cases and prioritize requirements to develop products that address stakeholders’ multidimensional needs
- Own the corresponding agile artifacts and ceremonies for up to two sprint teams, including epics, user stories and product and sprint backlogs. Facilitate sprint and release planning activities, contribute to daily standups, showcases and retrospectives
- Maintain a deep knowledge of product features and interactions with other products, guiding prioritization with development teams
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of previous data visualization, data analytics, modeling and/or data engineering experience
- Familiarity with data storytelling, data visualization and UI best practices
- Familiarity with tools such as AWS, Databricks, Snowflake and Power BI
- Familiarity with data governance and best practices in managing data assets
- Direct experience delivering software in an agile environment
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly within your product as you develop, communicate and execute on the product roadmap vision
- Experience leading remote or geographically dispersed teams
- High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change and a willingness to take informed risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!