It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX Global is on a mission to become the leader in Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) software solutions. We create products that allow organizations to understand ESG risks and opportunities, setting the stage to tackle challenges around climate change, diversity & inclusion, human rights and more.
As the ESG Senior Product Manager, you will join a fast-paced team responsible for building and deploying ESG software solutions to existing NAVEX Global customers and new audiences. Using a data-driven mindset and entrepreneurial approach, you will own the product roadmap for the ESG solution space and focus on understanding customer needs and industry insights.
You will be responsible for driving innovation and effective solution delivery through our current ESG products and the development of new products and cross-product integrations. You will align all areas of the company to successfully lead strategic initiatives and deploy successful products. You will drive revenue growth and have the opportunity to scale product usage and ESG impact as part of our overall Global Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform.
You are passionate about creating dynamic products that keep up with the ever-evolving ESG space and see software as an essential tool for reaching the UN Sustainable Development Goals and creating a more just world.
Note: We practice Scaled Agile software development and this position is a hybrid Product Manager / Product Owner role.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Create a product strategy to enter into and lead the ESG market that aligns with NAVEX Global’s strategic and financial goals
- Define the market opportunity through analysis of qualitative and quantitative market evidence from customers and prospects, competitors, analysts and other sources
- Design a holistic set of solutions to meet customer needs, leveraging existing and new tools
- Act as key partner to all functional stakeholders to address and manage needs across the product lifecycle with special consideration to how the ESG solutions fit within the overall NAVEX One platform
- Assist in building out an industry playbook consisting of the ESG frameworks and best practice tools, such as SASB, UN SDGS, etc. to support product growth and customer needs
- Own the corresponding Agile artifacts and ceremonies for up to two sprint teams: User & Buyer Personas, Product & Sprint Backlogs
- Facilitate sprint and release planning activities, contribute to daily Standups, Showcases and Retrospectives
- Partner with Marketing to leverage your market insights into sales-enabling tools and other customer-facing artifacts and programs
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years direct experience in product management for an enterprise software or platform SaaS product; experience working in the ESG space or a related area with a passion for sustainability principles is highly desired
- Familiarity with enterprise software products used to measure and report on compliance with ESG standards
- Direct experience in Agile software development in a continuous delivery environment
- Direct experience leading geographically remote teams
- Certification in, or strong working knowledge of the Pragmatic Institute® framework is a strong plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments
- High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change and a willingness to take informed risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!