Verivest is disrupting traditional and crowdfunded real estate investing. We are on a mission to bring transparency and accountability to middle market real estate to increase the speed of trust between real estate sponsors and investors. Our platform provides a sponsor directory connecting accredited investors with real estate sponsors across the US, as well as a range of integrated end-to-end back-office services, including track record verification, active investment financial monitoring, fund and syndication administration, investor servicing, investor portal technology, tax return and K-1 preparation, and more.
Verivest is looking for a collaborative hands-on product manager who can help take our product development to the next level of refinement. As a senior member of our product development organization, you will be involved in different activities from customer research and product roadmap decisions to collaborating with product design, defining and shipping new product features. You will lead product development projects from start to finish and work with our business and operations teams to successfully launch new product features to customers.
- Collaboration: We win together.
- Grit: We are persistent and consistent, driven by a passion for what we do.
- Trust: We are driven to understand and solve our clients’ issues.
- Continuous Improvement: We are always learning and always evolving.
- Get It: We exist to understand the complex and simplify it for our clients.
- Working with colleagues from our product, sales, and customer success teams to understand customer needs.
- Designing innovative product solutions to customer goals, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability.
- Creating product specifications in collaboration with product design and engineering.
- Collaborating with engineers to realize new product designs in software.
- Participating in usability assessment efforts as needed.
- Collaborating with other product team members by providing feedback and guidance.
- 3+ years of experience on product teams for web or mobile SaaS applications.
- Mastering details and edge cases.
- Ability to simplify complex business tasks in software.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Strong verbal communication and written skills.
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them.
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of real estate investing, accounting, finance or crowdfunding a plus.
- BA or BS degree a plus.
- Proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and equity options.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business.
- Volunteer time off to spend on causes you are passionate about.
- Company paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance policies.
- Paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Paid training and development opportunities.
- Flexible schedule.
- Small, dynamic team = massive impact!
Verivest is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.