This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Episerver before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Episerver employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Episerver.com
Senior Mid Market Account Executive
We start the new chapter of Episerver as we proudly join forces with Optimizely to create a new wave of digital leaders through transforming digital experience creation and optimization. Episerver is consistently ranked as a market leader in digital experience creation, supporting the digital journeys of 9,000+ global brands, while Optimizely is the world’s leader in experience optimization. Combined, these two powerhouses create the most advanced digital experience platform in the industry. The combination of creation and optimization will enable companies across all segments and industries to take advantage of what content, commerce, personalization and experimentation can bring to their business and to their customers.
The scale of our product has created tremendous potential for growth with Episerver + Optimizely – growth of teams, growth of influence, and growth of personal careers. If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
If you're consistently at or near the top of your team and you can reference six figure deals, then being a Digital Account Executive might be the ideal next move for you.
Experimentation and the scientific method have driven innovation in just about every facet of our lives for millennia. Jeff Bezos says that, “our success at Amazon is a function of how many experiments we do per year, per month, per week, per day.” At our company, we’re enabling every business to implement a “test and learn” strategy to innovate faster and compete at the same level as the Amazons of the world.
Our Digital Sales Team focuses on fast-growing and medium-sized businesses that view digital as their primary growth channel. By focusing on our customer’s long term goals and having a genuine curiosity for their business strategy, we aim to be viewed as a consultative partner in the eyes of our customers. We challenge, we teach and we learn in order to provide expertise that pushes companies towards their goals.
- Responsible for New Annual Recurring Revenue (new + expansion)
- Consult with executives at digital-focused, medium-sized businesses
- Work a mix of high ASP opportunities that have longer sales cycles, and quicker customer upgrades
- Manage an accurate forecasts
- Create and execute a territory plan that builds pipeline using an inbound/outbound model
- Qualifies deals effectively to get to decisions quickly and prioritize effectively
- Builds relationships with Senior Executives and line-of-business in accounts
- Educates prospects effectively across their entire business, from Marketing to Product to Engineering
- Helps customers understand the competitive landscape to best assess their needs
- Holds deals to a consistent sales cycle and process
- Navigates complex organizations and buying processes
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful closing experience
- Experience managing complex sales, evaluation cycles, and buying processes
- Experience negotiating business terms with procurement, senior management and/or C-level Executives
- Previous experience selling to Product, Engineering, or Data stakeholders preferred
- A “growth” mentality - a continuous learner
- Experience independently running a great executive meeting
- Forecast accuracy
- Proven capability to manage a large volume of accounts
- You are coachable, willing to learn new skills, self-motivated, hardworking and proactive
- You have a strong business acumen