This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
Join a team that is forging the path to lead and transform the digital experience creation and optimization industry. We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our App Platform team. App Platform’s mission is to accelerate Engineering. We find and execute projects that have multiplicative effects on our product teams’ velocity.
About us: Coming together to leverage Optimizely's consistent ranking as a market leader in digital experience creation, supporting the digital journeys of 9,000+ global brands, with Optimizely's experience as a world leader in digital experience and optimization industry will offer our clients a powerhouse of the most advanced digital experience platform in the industry. Together our mission is simple; we empower people to unlock their digital potential by giving them the tools and the confidence they need to operate freely so that they can create and optimize digital experiences that result in outsized outcomes for businesses and people.
The scale of our product has created tremendous potential for growth with Optimizely + Optimizely – growth of teams, growth of influence, and growth of personal careers. If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
We want you to be idealistic but pragmatic, a generalist eager to improve existing systems. Minimum viable solutions, simplicity, and empathy for our customers—Optimizely’s product teams—shape everything we do. You will be building the foundation that empowers billions of experiences across the world’s leading websites and digital experience providers. We are looking for somebody with 4+ years of experience. Does this sound like you? Come join us!
- With a small team, lead and participate in design, development, and operations for our recently formed team
- Understand scalability and performance tradeoffs, and build appropriately reliable systems as we move from prototype to production
- Coordinate and work with other application domain teams, relieving them of having to solve problems ancillary to their core domain
- Work at all levels of the tech stack, from evaluating new datastores to architecting build, test and deploy systems to writing application code
- Build and optimize REST API infrastructure for an increasing volume of operations
- Provide input in architecture reviews of new features. Write and review backend code for our team and occasionally other engineering teams
- Align with business goals to build the next generation application components
- You have strong fundamentals in system design
- You have stellar written and oral communication skills, and a passion for enabling your teammates to do their best work
- You have experience with distributed systems, from prototype to production
- You have knowledge of build/release systems and processes
- You are open to using the right tool for the job, even if it’s one with which you are unfamiliar
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the industry and are looking for a fulfilling, collaborative challenge
- A bonus would be experience building authentication and authorization services