Working @ Extensis // Looking for an established organization with a collaborative and diverse culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages curiosity and innovation? Look no further. Our Core Values guide our commitment to success through teamwork, accountability, humility and customer focus, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. If this resonates with you, keep reading!
About this Role // This role is responsible for the management of SEM campaigns, the development and implementation of SEO strategies, and reporting on marketing metrics. While managing our SEM campaigns you’ll identify keywords, create ads, test for performance, determine budget and report on results. You will provide SEO input for marketing content based on found opportunities while taking into consideration campaign theme and company strategic goals. Additionally, you’ll maintain/update the marketing dashboard and use those insights to continually drive improvements. You will strategize, monitor, adjust and report on paid media across all channels.
What You’ll Do // Through the development of an SEO strategy you will uncover and apply opportunities for increasing our organic traffic. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategies to increase organic traffic to the company’s website through SEO techniques.
- Track and report on campaign results, perform data analysis in order to develop actionable insights.
- Manage SEO processes between multiple teams to ensure best practices are adopted and utilized.
- Monitor and analyze site performance.
- Track metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking, paid media performance and site conversions.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of SEO/SEM algorithms.
- Regularly perform detailed monitoring and analysis of industry to determine changes in customer behavior.
- Apply metric knowledge to improve the website & conversions.
- Stay up to date with current SEM standards and search engine handling.
- Manage the deployment of and report on advertising spend while reporting on performance.
- Maintain, update and report on marketing metrics.
- Assess search outcomes related to sites or advertising/marketing campaigns.
What You Bring // In addition to a positive attitude, a commitment to sophisticated design, desire to learn and a passion to grow, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in SEM
- Experience setting up and debugging tags with Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads certification preferred
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Solid knowledge of search engine algorithms, SEM and SEO best practices, and conversion rate optimization principles.
- Familiarity with SEO software solutions (e.g., Moz Pro, SEMrush, or similar).
- Advanced Excel skills (knowledge of formulas and pivot tables preferred).
- Attention to detail excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem solving/logistical skills
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer // We take pride in offering a culture that is friendly, fun, diverse and inclusive. In addition to competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, we also offer generous PTO allowance, 11 paid holidays per year, a 401(k) Plan, education reimbursement, access to professional and personal development programs, and paid time off to volunteer to the cause of your choice. We actively promote the importance of balance and wellness, with programs offered throughout the year to support the health of our people. We are honored to be named the #1 Healthiest Employer in Oregon in 2020.
Learn more about Extensis and apply for this role here: http://www.extensis.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.