It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures.
If you have strong business acumen, project management skills and are enthusiastic about transforming Sales-driven data into a visual story of our business performance, the Sales Operations, Business Analyst role is for you! As an integral part of the Sales Leadership & Operations Team, the Sales Operations, Business Analyst will be the Global Business Owner for the Customer and Prospect Database (CAPdb) company-wide initiative. You will be responsible for interpreting, analyzing and transforming data into a variety of reporting formats to support the goals and key objectives of the Sales organization. You will have a deep understanding of the value in leveraging data and communicating key metrics cross-functionally to support and drive our sales team’s performance.
We Offer You:
A collaborative, thriving organization with constant growth potential and strong brand recognition
An inclusive work environment centered around personal growth, career development and mentors dedicated to your success at every level
Competitive pay and benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility for a balanced lifestyle
What You Will Do:
- Own the global customer and prospect database (CAPdb), delivering key metrics to the Sales team that show customer intent to buy and that quantify the solution fit. Same metrics will be critical to Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Finance and you will assist those teams understanding of how to best leverage these metrics
- Project manage cross-functional team effort to revamp current customer/prospect (CAP) database
- Maintain project status tracking, key milestones and communicate with stakeholder’s status of deliverables
- Design and maintain oversight of internal data collection processes, driving sustainability throughout the organization with on-going best practice training
- Align companywide customer-facing activities back to central CAP database focus
- Work with Sales Operations’ analyst team to develop a key reporting portfolio to include operational “program health” metrics, as well as board level analytics
- Participate in modeling activities designed to deliver a recommender system that incorporates an understanding of the accounts, markets, industries etc. which are most likely to provide the highest long-term value
- Collaborate with our Business Systems team to develop a closed loop feedback system allowing sales representatives to dispute “fit scores” when appropriate
- Perform ongoing program monitoring to ensure data accuracy
- Work with Sales Enablement to create training that will drive user adoption companywide
- Participate in corporate-wide data governance initiatives
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math or any technical related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in project management and using analytics to solve business problems
- Experience using quantitative analysis and statistical modeling
- Moderate - Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, logic formulas, VLOOKUP, linking, etc.)
- Experience cleaning and manipulating large data sets to identify insights
- Accountability and ownership of your programs and activities, focusing on producing results
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information with accuracy and translate business requirements into clear and accessible reporting
- Passion for creative problem-solving and refining processes for increased efficiency
- Exceptional attention to detail and an inquisitive nature; having a desire to understand the business behind the numbers will contribute to your success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels and diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!