LOCATION: REMOTE (OR, WA, CA PREFERRED)
The Sales Development Lead/Player coach will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for the US and Canada by qualifying, nurturing and setting appointments for the field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business and high growth market. This role will report to the SVP of Sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead Sales Development team while driving strategic account prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via “warm lead” calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well-qualified appointments with key decision-makers within global 2000 or “targeted” companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to appointment.
- Meet and exceed weekly “First Meeting” goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Articulate Eclypsium’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Eclypsium’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams in the development of strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of CRM (preferably Salesforce) to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Player coach who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Fluent in Discover.org, Outreach, Google and CRM applications (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies desired.
- Proven capabilities and skills in leading SDR team, account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred
- 6+ years in Cybersecurity focused sales position desired; customer-oriented background required (sales development, inside sales).
- 3+ years experience in building and leading Sales Development teams in a Series A/B startup
- Domain experience and rolodex in Enterprise Cybersecurity
Eclypsium delivers a cloud-based enterprise device security platform for modern distributed organizations. From corporate laptops and desktops, to servers in data centers, to network infrastructure devices, Eclypsium protects the devices that organizations rely on, all the way down to firmware. Eclypsium provides comprehensive device and firmware inventory, automatically identifies and patches firmware risks, scans devices for supply chain breaches, and continuously monitors devices for persistent and stealthy firmware attacks. Eclypsium’s cloud-based solution is deployed in minutes. Protecting Fortune 100 enterprises and federal agencies, Eclypsium was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security Operations and Threat Intelligence, a TAG Cyber Distinguished Vendor, one of the World’s 10 Most Innovative Security Companies by Fast Company, a CNBC Upstart 100, a CB Insights Cyber Defender, and an RSAC Innovation Sandbox finalist. For more information, visit eclypsium.com.
Eclypsium is headquartered in Portland, OR with distributed remote employees and global teams in Argentina and the Bay Area. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
Benefits & Perks include:
- Competitive compensation & startup equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability coverage
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Home office support for remote employees
- Regular events and celebrations
Eclypsium is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the importance of diverse teams and value candidates of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.