At LegitScript, we are passionate about making the internet and payment ecosystems safer and more transparent. We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. To do this, LegitScript combines big data with the world’s leading team of experts skilled in highly regulated and complex sectors, including transaction laundering detection, pharmaceuticals, online gambling, and more.
The result? Unmatched accuracy and deep risk analysis that identifies which commercial entities play by the rules, and which do not. Our diverse industry partnerships provide unique insights that keep businesses and governments at the forefront of emerging trends. That’s why LegitScript is trusted by the world's largest search engines, internet platforms, payment companies, and regulatory agencies.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are someone who is looking for inspirational leadership within an organization that has a clearly defined business strategy. Your role will be researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads for Sales Account Executives.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Thoroughly and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, recording information in LegitScript’s customer relationship management solution.
- Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Meeting all company policies and procedures.
- Working with weekly schedules relating to activity volume.
- Working closely with the Marketing, in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven sales experience in a fast-paced environment
- 4-year college or university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert knowledge of Outbound Digital Sales Tools (LinkedIn, Outreach, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Tenacious, hard-working, highly organized, and self-motivated.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Strong listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are advantageous.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Work remotely
- Monthly remote work stipend
- Multiple Medical plans (one with $0 employee premium option), Dental & Vision plans
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off package and 11 paid holidays
- And much more!
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in LegitScript’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. LegitScript does not offer visa sponsorship at this time. LegitScript is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.