Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, results-driven digital marketing company located in Portland, Oregon. With a passion for growth and building our clients’ businesses, we hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients.
Curious? Good, because we’re looking for a candidate that can quickly spot and chase opportunities. Adpearance’s Sales Team is one of the most fun, fast-paced and high-powered teams at the company. If you have a competitive edge and an ambitious drive, then this team is the team for you.
As a Sales Development Representative, you play a crucial role on the team. You are responsible for evaluating potential prospects and reaching out to them to set up sales appointments for our Regional Sales Managers. It is through the work of the SDR’s that we are able to fill our RSM’s calendars’, keep their pipelines full and ultimately meet and/or exceed our sales goals.
If you join our team as an SDR you will:
- Identify and evaluate automotive dealers for client requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network of prospects using Salesforce and Salesloft.
- Engaging in efficient and effective sales outreach via multiple channels (phone, email, social channels) to contact prospects and sign them up to attend a sales presentation with one of our Regional Sales Managers.
- Assist in the development of sales presentations that include competitive benchmarking and digital marketing analysis.
Our SDR training is top of the line and includes:
- Comprehensive, individualized, on-the-job training allows you to learn at your own pace
- Weekly team rallies for motivation and encouragement and monthly meetings with the Director of Sales or Sales Manager to mentor and aid in your progress toward personal goals
- Continued education and training offered through weekly sales training and leadership development classes
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion to develop and grow a career in sales.
- Thrive in a results-oriented, social and fast-paced environment.
- Are competitive and team-oriented.
- Have excellent communication and time management skills.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points for:
- CRM experience (we use Salesforce and Salesloft).
- Experience in a sales or customer-facing role.
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace