It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures.
If you are passionate about numbers and transforming data into a visual story of our business performance, our Sales Analyst role is for you! Our Analyst is an integral part of the Sales Leadership & Operations Team, with a primary focus on revenue. You will be responsible for interpreting, analyzing and transforming data into a variety of reporting formats to support the goals and key objectives of the Sales Organization. You will have a deep understanding of our corporate financial reports, breaking them down into usable metrics that help support and drive each sales team’s performance.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Support the Lockpath Sales team and the Ethics and Compliance US and International Sales teams with self-initiated analysis to highlight areas of management interest
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Finance and Marketing teams to ensure all data aligns, creating one-version of truth for pipeline, bookings, renewals, churn, discounting, velocity and win rate
- Employ analytical techniques to estimate and model the relationships between specific data points and key metrics
- Analyze, interpret and transform data captured to identify key themes and trends for each of our market segments and products
- Proactively manage, develop and streamline reporting processes to add efficiencies
- Drive system improvements to enrich the quality of available data and reporting
- Support the implementation of, and maintain on-going ownership of, a Business Intelligence Tool
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for Sales Operations, Sales and other functional areas as needed
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or STEM discipline or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- Expert level Excel skills (pivot tables, logic formulas, linking, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with reporting packages and tools: MS Excel, Salesforce and SQL database preferred
- Experience cleaning and manipulating large data sets to identify insights
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information with accuracy and translate business requirements into clear and accessible reporting
- Exceptional attention to detail and an inquisitive nature; having a desire to understand the business behind the numbers will contribute to your success
- Outstanding ability to visually present information
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels and diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!