Maps Credit Union seeks a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer to design, develop, and implement software robots to achieve organizational efficiencies. This role combines process improvement, software development practices, and data security principles to create robots to replace iterative work in a consistent and accurate manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, modify, and create robots to automate tasks and create efficiencies for the organization.
- Integrate various disparate software and data sources across multiple platforms. Determine the appropriate software tools based on the goals of the assignment.
- Work directly with stakeholders to identify requirements and create new robots to meet needs. Regularly update on progress and advise on improvements.
- Conduct tests on the created processes during development to identify and fix any bugs that may arise.
- Build reusable library components using best practices and consistent methods.
- Draft and maintain documentation of procedures for robot operations.
- Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags, and other compliance related Policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Ability to integrate information across multiple data sources.
2. Ability to synthesize, visualize, and communicate complex information to diverse audiences.
3. Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
4. Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management skills.
5. Strong problem-solving and debugging abilities.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
7. Flexible and willing to accept a change in priority as necessary.
8. Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
9. Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
10. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
11. Ability to work with co-workers, members, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
12. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
13. Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
1. Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, statistical, or engineering field, including computer science, business information systems, statistics, finance or mathematics, or equivalent experience.
2. Two years of experience working in process improvement and automation.
3. Two years of experience with UIPath or other automation software.
4. Two years of experience using data visualization tools.
6. Must be bondable.
7. Must submit an annual background investigative report initiated by the Credit Union. The investigative report will include credit and criminal review, and results must meet the minimum standards established by the Credit Union in its hiring practices.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is preferred.
Exempt salary range: $66,565 - $91,527 per year.
This position is eligible for flex-hybrid work (2-days in the office and 3-days remote per week).
To show our appreciation to employees, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student loan paydown program
- Membership benefits and wellness incentives
Why employees are proud to work here:
- We offer paid volunteer time
- We provide financial education for youth and adults
- We provide grants to teachers in the valley
- We offer scholarships for local high school seniors headed to college
Located in the heart of the beautiful Willamette Valley, Oregon, Maps Credit Union offers a wide variety of services to over 75,000 members. More than anything else, we believe in lifelong learning—not only about money and finances but in all areas of life. Our focus on lifelong learning is a result of our proud history as an educators’ credit union, dating back to our start in 1935. We passionately believe that the best way to navigate life’s great adventure is to do it together.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.