Here at CINDER, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a client site. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking multiple Test Technicians for our sister company Novus Labs! Do you love being surrounded by technology? Is your favorite hobby taking apart and building computers? Then you could find yourself right at home in the world of the Test Technician. Spend your days validating and testing technologies of all types and put those skills you’ve been learning to use!
IMMEDIATE opportunities (including internships) available. APPLY today, INTERVIEW within a week.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working on a variety of validation and Quality Assurance projects
- Working with a team in a small, dynamic environment
- Has knowledge of hardware, software, and firmware and how to debug related issues
- Has a basic knowledge regarding setup and functionality of wireless networks
- Has experience installing and configuring Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Has general Windows and Linux terminal knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Has a good disposition and excellent communication and reporting skills (oral and written)
- Has a knowledge of hardware and software methodology and product development lifecycles
- Has experience in configuring and operating in a test environment
- Can follow a traditional QA debug procedure, thoroughly document issues, and produce clear and concise bug reports for clients
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Compensation: $16-18, depending on experience
Requirements: Drug Test (no Marijuana testing), Background Check, possible DMV check
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5 NO WEEKENDS
Work Environment: Onsite, casual
Duration: up to 1 year
Location: Novus Labs is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR
FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.