Our client will be hiring a part-time REMOTE Python/Tableau developer to join a growing team.
They need to develop a self-service tool that internal employees can use to solve data problems.
This project should take 200+ hours to complete. Open to 10+ hours per week, flexible work schedule.
**We are not able to use 3rd parties or C2C candidates**
- Query, plot, and download data from operating systems.
- Code in Python and create a connection between Tableau and AWS, build queries to pull data from various tables.
- Build APIs.
- Create dashboards using Tableau.
- Data is stored in AWS (Redshift) Postgres database, should be familiar with select statements.
- Deploy to AWS.
Screening Question to consider:
Do you have experience writing production level code in Python, using Object-oriented principals and version control tools?
- 5 years of Software development experience.
- 2 years coding in Python
- 2 years building APIs
- 1 year creating dashboards using Tableau
- Experience using Git or Subversion
- AWS Redshift