Come join one of the fastest-growing companies and best places to work in the country as recognized by Deloitte and Touche and Forbes Magazine.
SheerID is a values-based company that Rewards teamwork, prizes Integrity, is built for Speed, and practices Empathy in everything we do. These values help us RISE to create a market-leading product that is being used by over 250 of the world’s largest brands. We carefully foster an inclusive and team-centered culture that drives innovation and builds value for both our customers and our people.
SheerID is looking for a Project Manager with a track record of success to join our Client Delivery team. As a Project Manager, you will guide clients along product implementation from project inception all the way through development and launch. Not only will you manage client deliverables and expectations, but you will be responsible for clearly communicating requirements internally to our developers and helping remove any blockers along the way.
You will play a key role in our clients’ success by getting them off on the right foot as they begin or expand their partnership with SheerID. For this specific reason, we are looking for someone with a history of effectively communicating and building rapport with clients.
This role is extremely collaborative, so be ready to dive in and problem solve within our team environment! As mentioned above, one of our core values at SheerID is Speed. So, adapting quickly as we grow & evolve is essential. While we don’t expect you to write any code yourself, curiosity and comfortability with technology are incredibly valuable as a member of our team.
Role Specific Job Duties
- Own the project: Ensure the client experience is clear, expectations are set and the launch is successful.
- Coordinate SheerID & client resources, ensuring the smooth implementation of our product.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to manage deliverables and their associated timelines.
- Report project status and escalate to management as needed.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure we measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the client relationship from project kickoff to launch.
- Lead weekly status calls with client teams.
- Clearly communicate client requirements internally to ensure the proper solutions are developed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide critical input to create and improve internal processes.
- Track project performance and ensure SheerID best practices are implemented, specifically to analyze the impacts to consumers and SheerID support teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Proven working experience in project management (Software field a plus).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proven ability to show a sense of urgency and meet deadlines.
- Self-directed; able to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit a strong team-player mentality, tackling new and ever-changing priorities with aptitude.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira are a plus.
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.