It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the Product Manager of our platform solution, you will focus on the development of our NAVEX One platform offerings. You will be responsible for the planning, definition and delivery of our software. Specifically, you will build on the current products to drive growth and scale as part of our overall GRC platform. This is a high-profile role given the importance of this product area in our overall road map.
You are a self-starter with a bias for action and data-driven decisions. You will drive product innovation, revenue and margin growth as you guide our development teams and other stakeholders to delight our customers. Your responsibilities range from increasing the usability and profitability of existing products to planning and developing new products and cross-product integrations. You will align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical & strategic initiatives.
Note, we practice Scaled Agile software development, so this position is a hybrid Product Manager / Product Owner role.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop, maintain and communicate the roadmap for your products in alignment with our Strategic and Financial goals
- Gather & analyze quantitative market evidence from customers and prospects, competitors, analysts and other sources to describe the market opportunity we are pursuing. Partner with Finance and Sales to develop business cases which drive investment
- Be proactive and have a bias for making data-based decisions, be the focal point for the company for the product, to gain the trust of all the stakeholders
- Facilitate continuous dialog and discovery with customers via interviews, win/loss calls and competitive analysis
- Generate prioritized requirements from all functional stakeholders to address these multidimensional needs across the product lifecycle. In particular, keep in mind the individual product requirements and their place in our overall NAVEX One platform
- Own the corresponding Agile artifacts and ceremonies for up to two sprint teams. Facilitate sprint and release planning activities, contribute to daily Standups, Showcases and Retrospectives
- Partner with Marketing to leverage your market insights into sales-enabling tools and other customer-facing artifacts and programs
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years direct experience in product management for an enterprise software or platform SaaS product
- Familiarity with user authentication and authorization solutions is a strong plus
- Prior experience developing platform products and integrating individual products into a platform offering is highly desirable
- Direct experience in an Agile software development in a continuous delivery environment
- Direct experience leading geographically remote teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments
- High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!