This position is located in Salem, Oregon.
Our team is made up of trainers, administrative staff, a team of two IT staff (including this vacancy), evaluators and our leadership team. For more information on our program and our teams, please refer to our website at http://cwpsalem.pdx.edu/.
This position is the backup for providing direct consultative support and training to training unit staff on information technology-based systems primarily in the areas of technology hardware, applications software, database resources, and network support to ensure that they have knowledge of, and are comfortable with, their job related technology.
Primary duties of this position include:
- Maintain in-person classroom technology including computers, smart boards and other resources
- Maintain virtual classroom technology including Zoom, Google Sites,
- Hosting virtual training and providing IT support via Zoom
- Maintain both in-person and virtual classroom software applications, tools and resources
- Maintain the Child Welfare Partnership Website
- Communicate with the Field around general training information including dates, times, locations, etc.
- Maintain record retention of training files and archives
- Collaborating and coordinating with the Administrative team to support production and distribution of training materials and resources in in-person and virtual formats
- Collaborating and coordinating with external partners in the Oregon DHS Child Welfare Training Unit to support registration and communication efforts with the field
- Other duties as assigned
This position is grant funded through June 30, 2021. It is anticipated that funding will continue beyond that date. This Limited Duration position is located in downtown Salem, Oregon at the Child Welfare Partnership Training Center. The position will be mostly remote work until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Occasional evening work or travel to meet project deliverables.
APPLY HERE: https://jobs.hrc.pdx.edu/postings/34384