Working At Extensis // Looking for an established organization with a collaborative and diverse culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance and encourages curiosity and innovation? Look no further. Our Core Values guide our commitment to success through teamwork, accountability, humility and customer focus, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. If this resonates with you, keep reading!
About this Role // As our Marketing automation specialist and web administrator your focus will be managing our Marketo instance, its marketing automation, and maintaining our website on Hubspot. Leveraging your knowledge of lead and data flow between the web, Marketo and our CRM, you will play a key role in supporting marketing campaigns across the organization both on the web, via nurture streams and email. You’ll work closely with our digital marketing managers to translate campaigns into Marketo and Hubspot updates and improvements. You’ll support our digital marketing efforts by processing project and daily tasks within our Hubspot and Marketo environments.
What You’ll Do // Primary tasks will include building out email campaigns, processing site updates, and implementing/building out new page features and content. Additional responsibilities include:
- Execute email marketing – schedule, send and measure
- Manage the integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Create and adjust lead scoring models based on countries, segmentation and products
- Work with the greater marketing team to gather inputs and assets needed for campaigns including audience identification and segmentation, campaign logic, HTML/design, email copy, success analytics, etc.
- Work through existing queue of website update requests
- Streamline and improve our application of Marketo
- Perform investigations and work to correct reported errors and bugs
- Help move projects forward by tracking and working front-end updates
- Work with design to ensure appropriate use of branding
- Be comfortable working as part of a collaborative team and proactively communicating
What You Bring // In addition to a positive attitude, a desire to learn and a passion for what you do, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- 5+ years of experience working with every part of Marketo
- Ability to lead multiple work streams of larger projects with multiple stakeholders
- 3+ years of direct experience working with Hubspot or equivalent content management systems
- Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of web best practices
- HTML/CSS proficient
What We Offer // We take pride in offering a culture that is friendly, fun, diverse and inclusive. In addition to competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, we also offer generous PTO allowance, 11 paid holidays per year, a 401(k) Plan, education reimbursement, access to professional and personal development programs, and paid time off to volunteer to the cause of your choice. We actively promote the importance of balance and wellness, with programs offered throughout the year to support the health of our people. We are honored to be named the #1 Healthiest Employer in Oregon in 2020.
Learn more about Extensis and apply for this role here: http://www.extensis.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.