It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX Global is one of Oregon’s largest Software-as-Service Company (SaaS) companies and we are seeking an FP&A Manager to join our growing team! This highly visible position will be responsible for managing key financial and business performance reporting processes, including budgeting, forecasting, long-term modeling and monthly financial reporting. As one of our financial leaders, you will have excellent communication skills, a firm understanding of accounting concepts, superb analytical abilities and an incredible attention to detail. You will conduct and support enterprise-wide planning and analysis activities for all business functions.
The ideal candidate for this role is a proven self-starter with the ability to dive deep, summarize and communicate important data and is also experienced in extracting and transforming information into actionable solutions. You will need to be a team player with a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity to join a strong Finance team in a growing and profitable SaaS Company with top-tier PE backing and more than 14,000 customers!
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and interpret financial results and forecasts, provide key business insight and financial guidance to the organization
- Assist the VP of Finance in leading the budget planning processes (e.g. projections, annual budgets and long-term models)
- Ensure financial packages and board reporting are accurate and timely
- Partner with departmental leadership and other Finance managers to ensure forecasts incorporate and represent a cross-functional, holistic view
- Provide verbal and written commentary to variances to plan, including guidance on run rate impact of variances, potential actions to mitigate adverse variances and likely impact to rest-of-year budget
- Manage the preparation of headcount and payrate analysis by department, partnering with HR on the requisition review and approval process
- Research budget-related and other various financial inquiries from business owners
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and analytical modeling supporting high-priority projects and investment decisions.
- Expand and improve NAVEX Global’s use of our financial planning tool, Adaptive Insights
- Continuously lead, coach and inspire a team of at least one financial analyst with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates team members to achieve their maximum potential
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or CPA a plus
- 5+ years of Finance-related experience with 2+ years in FP&A preferred; SaaS/software experience preferred
- Prior experience with cloud-based ERP systems, Financial Planning tools and other financial systems
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Intacct and Salesforce a plus
- A positive work ethic, strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and thrive in a team-oriented, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a commitment to engage and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!