Our client will be hiring an iOS Developer for a 3 month project.
The focus will be to update logins to accommodate MFA (Multifactor authentication). The team is getting closer to releasing a new Web applications, that will be disruptive to the Mobile apps. Work on the login and iframe around the web applications, we need to modernize the login experience for the mobile apps.
- Authenticate the mobile app to against B2C, ASAP.
- Get MFA working.
- Independently work with the Product team, catch up on feature requests in backlog.
This position is 100% REMOTE (US candidates).
**We are not able to work with C2C or 3rd party candidates**
- Report to Manager of Software development.
- Collaborate with the Product, Development, and QA teams.
- Design and develop features and functions for iOS applications
- Write test-driven, clean, readable, and efficient code to deliver new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot crashes/problems and determine ideal solutions
- Modify existing iOS software to correct errors and adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade user interfaces and improve performance
- Partner with development teams, both internal and external to develop, test and maintain iOS Apps
- Clearly document all programming related information
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders on technical solutions and product ideas
2+ years of experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications through the App Store.
Experience with Objective-C or Swift.
MFA/Security enhancement knowledge.
Experience designing mobile applications to consume RESTful APIs
Experience with iOS SDK and iOS versions
OOP and software design patterns – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
Understanding of XCODE as your IDE
Experience with modern distributed version control such as Git