Cinder is a unique player in the staffing industry, putting people at the heart of everything we do. We value our internal employees and those working for us at client sites. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Technician for our client’s dynamic and growing team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Data management, with a series of computerized systems.
- Accurate tracking of expected product/equipment service due dates and able to prioritize orders.
- Delivery of outstanding efficiency, quality, and value.
- Dispositioning large amounts of data and making decisions based on guidelines.
- Managing project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes.
- Performing manual repairs when necessary.
- Installing and moving of large, industrial, equipment as required.
- Ability to work with low voltage electronics. No soldering, plug and play components only.
- Previous Inventory Management, warehouse experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a friendly and polite manner.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with extended periods of being on your feet.
- Problem solving aptitude, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Detail orientated, can follow set examples and correct issues when found.
- Comfortable with using jacks and other machinery to move equipment up to 600lbs is a plus.
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
Compensation: $18-20, based on experience
Hours: Full-time, normal business hours
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.