Cinder is a unique player in the staffing industry, putting people at the heart of everything we do. We value our internal employees and those working for us at client sites. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking an Inventory & Installation Tech for our client’s dynamic and growing team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Data management, with a series of computerized systems.
- Accurate tracking of expected product/equipment service due dates and able to prioritize orders.
- Delivery of outstanding efficiency, quality, and value.
- Dispositioning large amounts of data and making decisions based on guidelines.
- Managing project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes.
- Performing manual repairs when necessary.
- Installing and moving of large, industrial, equipment as required.
- Ability to work with low voltage electronics. No soldering, plug and play components only.
- Previous Inventory Management, warehouse experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a friendly and polite manner.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with extended periods of being on your feet.
- Problem solving aptitude, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Detail orientated, can follow set examples and correct issues when found.
- Comfortable with using jacks and other machinery to move equipment up to 600lbs is a plus.
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy.
Compensation: $18-20, based on experience
Hours: Full-time, normal business hours
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.