Sila’s goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. We want to help developers and entrepreneurs bring their fintech ideas to market quicker and easier by incorporating compliant processes and making money programmable.
As an Integration Engineer you will be part of our Customer Experience Team, reporting to the Director of Customer Experience. Integration Engineers at Sila help our customers build their Sila integrations by offering technical implementation assistance. You will work closely with and be supported by the Sila engineering team as well, as this role can be a stepping stone for a future software engineering position if desired. The right person in this role will want to understand the needs and desires of our customers and enjoy helping them bring their applications to market; they will have a strong desire to learn new programming languages.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Interacting with customers as the primary technical representative during integration.
- Understanding the user requirements and determining the best method for addressing their business and technical needs.
- Working with Sales, Customer Experience, and Engineering to move our customers from our sandbox into production.
- Further supporting our customers with any ongoing technical questions while in production.
- Identifying and updating any inconsistencies in technical documentation to support customer implementations.
Here is what will have prepared you for this role:
- Ideally 1-3+ years of experience as a SaaS integration engineer, support engineer, or solutions architect. Software engineering bootcamp graduates and self-taught programmers will be considered as well.
- Proficient working with APIs/SDKs
- An Intellectual curiosity and problem solving skills
- Able and comfortable working with code (Sila’s as well as our customers)
- Being empathetic, collaborative and able to work with a wide range of people, both technical and business focused.
- Enjoy working with customers and good communication skills
- Have previous experience working with financial applications.
- Have experience programming in Go, C#, or Java languages and popular frameworks therein.
- Enjoy working with a variety of programming languages and can quickly understand basic commands, functions, and scripts in unfamiliar languages.
- Are able to understand the business needs and how to support those, with technical solutions.
- Empathize with customers and desire to understand their questions so you can provide answers in a timely and complete manner.
As a Sila Team member you
- Be part of developing and building a whole new financial system making moving money quicker and easier.
- Be joining a great team of experienced and respected professionals.
- Will be part of a diverse team
- Will play an active role in bringing our customer’s dreams to life.
- This role can fast track into a software engineering position if desired.
- Expected Salary is $70,000-90,000, depending on experience.
- This role is eligible for Stock Options.
- Full Benefits Package
- Responsible “Unlimited” Time-Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
Sila Core Values
- Accountability – we hold each other to the highest standards to ensure quality in ourselves and our products
- Teamwork – we support each other to succeed as a team; we are collaborative and help each other develop
- Fearless – we take calculated risks and we are not afraid to learn from setbacks and failures
- Respect - we treat every team member with respect and welcome differing viewpoints. No mean-spirited, selfish, or condescending behavior allowed
- Integrity – we are honest and forthright about who we are; we admit our mistakes; we live our values
- Fun – we are serious about injecting humor, play, and joy into our daily work
Job Type: Full-time
Sila is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sila does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.