Location: This is a remote position for applicants located in Oregon, Washington or Texas
KG Hawes provides comprehensive technology solutions including Cloud Migration and Management, Cyber Security, Database Management, Infrastructure Management, Network Security, Robotic Process Automation, Custom Software Development and a Suite of Solutions for Call Centers and Collection Agencies. We develop software tools and solutions to enhance processes and create efficiencies that give our clients a competitive edge. KG Hawes actively works with financial institutions, healthcare, telecom and government clients.
KG Hawes is looking for an Infrastructure Sales & Marketing Associate to join our team. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for a team member who wants to grow, learn and advance in your career. There are many paths to advancements and opportunity within our company. We invest in our employees through training, empowerment, mentoring, and we take pride in creating leaders.
The Infrastructure Sales & Marketing Associate will build and execute an account strategy in the territory that focuses on customer satisfaction, revenue growth and profitability. Activities include expanding relationships, presenting and aligning our IT solutions to client’s needs, identifying new opportunities and leading our team to capture, close and manage deals. Some travel will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Potentially represent the company at events and conferences, both live and virtual.
- Assist in the writing and scoping of responses to RFP’s.
- Analyze marketing campaign results and adjust them to generate the best results.
- Obtain new leads to establish account base, by maintaining a daily work schedule to follow-up and manage accounts.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and solutions.
- Utilize and organize work efforts into CRM tools.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of positive related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in a related field
- Experience managing multiple pursuits concurrently.
- Proven track record of selling IT services in small, medium and large enterprise accounts, preferred.
- Proven ability to uncover client infrastructure needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell solutions.
- Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling to business community clientele.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue and gross profit objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT life cycles.
- Ability to articulate client project requirements to our multi-national support team.
In addition to offering challenging and rewarding opportunities, KG Hawes offers a competitive compensation structure, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, traditional 401k and Roth Plan, Paid Time-Off and Holidays, Volunteer and Community Outreach Programs, Wellness Initiatives, and a business-casual work environment.
Visit our website at www.kghawes.com to find out more about all the services we provide.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org