This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Optimizely before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Optimizely employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Optimizely.com
We start the new chapter of Episerver as we proudly join forces with Optimizely to create a new wave of digital leaders through transforming digital experience creation and optimization. Episerver is consistently ranked as a market leader in digital experience creation, supporting the digital journeys of 9,000+ global brands, while Optimizely is the world’s leader in experience optimization. Combined, these two powerhouses create the most advanced digital experience platform in the industry. The combination of creation and optimization will enable companies across all segments and industries to take advantage of what content, commerce, personalization and experimentation can bring to their business and to their customers.
The scale of our product has created tremendous potential for growth with Episerver + Optimizely – growth of teams, growth of influence, and growth of personal careers. If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
- Manages day to day cases with strong sense of urgency, meeting SLAs and OLAs.
- Responsible for driving L2 and L3 cases to closure meeting "case to closure" and "customer satisfaction" deliverables.
- Uses experience in customer service and/or client support to effectively communicate to the field with professional courtesy and respect.
- Subject matter expert on the case management system and provides training to new L3's or L2's.
Help Desk Analysis, Problem Solving and Resolution
- Analyze cases, identify trends or issues and make recommendations for process improvements to systems or processes (root cause analysis).
- Rapid understanding of problem/issue(s) & development of troubleshooting steps (strong sense of urgency required).
- Identifies possible field issues and works with cross-functional/divisional teams to drive issue to resolution.
- Identifies support that can be moved closer to the user to increase speed of case closure, eliminating non-value added hand-offs, and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and provides updates and modifications to resolutions used incorrectly.
Knowledge Base Management
- Responsible for partnering with SMEs and system/process owners to build, implement and maintain Optimizely’s knowledge base.
- Develops and implements knowledge base articles.
- Subject matter expert on the knowledge base management system and provides training to new L3's or L2's.
- Manages small and medium sized projects independently that include help desk readiness, support system upgrades & deployments, and support process improvements.
- Works in collaboration with or as thread lead for help desk on new field initiatives, expansions, upgrades, etc. that vary in scope and complexity.
- Provide help desk metrics during project launches.
- Attend project stakeholder meetings to provide help desk readiness updates and offer strategic solutions when necessary.
- Develop process flows and procedural documentation.
- 5+ years' experience with both Windows and Mac operating systems
- 5+ years Office 365 administration experience
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus