Foureyes is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a VP, Revenue to the team!We are currently looking to add a Java Full Stack Developer to our Product Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®.
The Team Balancing good humor and exceptional output, the Foureyes product team focuses on employee fit, doing high quality work, and celebrating each other's wins. It's through this environment of cross functional collaboration between product managers, designers, and developers that we keep a rapid pace of innovation that responds to the needs of our users. For more on what it’s like to be a developer here, check out our blog.
- You will be working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent. The right candidate will wow them and be challenged by them.
- The work includes balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with maintenance of existing technology.
- We expect you to be part of the solution. We want developers who have a perspective, and you’ll have a voice in the approach.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a strong academic record (CS degree preferred but not required with relevant experience)
- You have at least 1-2 years of full stack experience.
- You have strong Java expertise and familiarity with JEE technologies.
- You have expertise with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- You have a working knowledge of version control software, more specifically Git.
- You are a problem solver. You can understand the full scope of a problem and build a solution that addresses the need from start to finish. And you love to do it.
- You're detail oriented.
- You care about code quality. Our developers work as a team, and you take pride in writing code that other people love to work in.
- You get things done. You don't just solve problems. You find new ones and solve those too.
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience with Spring Boot.
- You are comfortable using UNIX shell commands.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, and other cloud services and associated APIs
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- A creative, fast-paced environment with no shortage of fun