This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Episerver before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Episerver employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Episerver.com
The FP&A Analyst will report directly to the Director, FP&A as part of the global FP&A team, working closely with the Financial Controllers and departmental budget holders across the business. They will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis and modeling, plus acting with department heads to improve company efficiency and profitability.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts, including but not limited to Opex, below EBITDA items, capex, balance sheet, cash flow, and liquidity calculations
- Work with budget holders to report, understand and analyze their monthly costs and identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Develop models that help with analyzing and forecasting revenue, costs, and key metrics for the business
- Cash forecasting on a monthly basis to assist in the efficient flow of funds between entities Help drive, create, and distribute improved SaaS KPIs, dashboards, and reporting
- Maintenance of planning software, keeping headcount and actuals from Netsuite updated on a monthly basis
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis, or other data analytics and modeling related fields.
- Ability to present results in a clear, well formatted understandable way
- Ability to organize and priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- International/multi-currency experience preferred
- NetSuite accounting application experience a plus