This job is being posted to the TAO job board because it is potentially open to remote candidates. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to learn about Episerver before applying. I am a PDX-based remote Episerver employee. Josh.Schoonmaker@Episerver.com
Enterprise Engagement Manager
We start the new chapter of Episerver as we proudly join forces with Optimizely to create a new wave of digital leaders through transforming digital experience creation and optimization. Episerver is consistently ranked as a market leader in digital experience creation, supporting the digital journeys of 9,000+ global brands, while Optimizely is the world’s leader in experience optimization. Combined, these two powerhouses create the most advanced digital experience platform in the industry. The combination of creation and optimization will enable companies across all segments and industries to take advantage of what content, commerce, personalization and experimentation can bring to their business and to their customers.
The scale of our product has created tremendous potential for growth with Episerver + Optimizely – growth of teams, growth of influence, and growth of personal careers. If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
The Professional Services team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life. This passion translates to how we work with each other and for the past 3 years in a row, we’ve been honored to be voted one of the best places to work in the SF Bay Area.
Our mission is to make it easier for organizations to make data-driven decisions and we're looking for Enterprise Engagement Managers to lead the delivery of implementation engagements with our clients. As an Engagement Manager for Optimizely, based out of San Francisco, you'll be responsible for the oversight and governance of our enterprise customer implementations. The role blends client relationship management and project management, and you’ll oversee the successful onboarding of our customers across all verticals (largest: e-Comm, Travel, Media, B2B, & Financial Services).
What you’ll do:
- As the Engagement Manager for Optimizely, and a critical member of the expert services team, your primary mission will be to manage the delivery of our enterprise level implementations
- You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from our clients
- You successfully drive the engagement team, monitor and report on project status, risk and performance for all Optimizely platform implementations
- We have an industry leading Solutions Partner network that we’ll be working closely with so you will be managing their work to ensure the highest quality in delivery for our customers
- Our Engagement Managers are involved with & help drive the P&L on the Services team - including items around forecasting, team bill-ability, & existing customer services sales.
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in a client-facing professional services or consulting role
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex project plans
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product)
- Scoping & selling experience is a big plus as this role will focus on scoping customer engagements & helping to expand / sell additional services.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel, up to 25% (once travel restrictions are lifted)
What you’ll get:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Optimizely platform
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world across many industries
- Be challenged with tough problems and ownership over your work - think big, innovate and take risks
- You’ll be surrounded by amazing team members that are passionate about technology, optimization and working with clients
- We’ll invest in you to develop your skills and experience so you can be the best of the best